Over 35 years of experience in Geotechnical Engineering, Construction Materials Engineering and Testing, Environmental Assessments and Forensic Investigations. Focus on expansive and soft soils conditions, soil-structure interaction and foundation and paving constructability issues.
Adjunct Professor for the College of Engineering Technology at the University of Houston-Main Campus where he instructs courses in Construction Materials Testing and Soils and Foundation Engineering. Past President of the University of Houston Engineering Alumni Association, past President of the City of Sugar Land 4B Corporation, planning committee member for the ARC of Fort Bend County, past Director of the Texas Council of Engineering Laboratories-Houston branch, past President of the ASCE ́s National Deep Foundation Committee and current member of the National Shallow Foundation Committee.
- M.S. Civil Engineering: University of Houston, 1978
- B.S. Civil Engineering: University of Houston, 1973
- National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies Level IV – Concrete, Soils, and Asphalt
- Paradigm Consultants, Inc., Houston, Texas, 2012 – Present
- QC Laboratories, Houston, Texas, 2007 – 2012
- Queenston Boulevard, Harris County, Texas
- Various Roads In Crosby Camp Area, Harris County, Texas
- Wakefield Forest Subdivision
- Fairmont Parkway Phases 3 and 4 Road Widening, Houston,
- Caroline St, Galveston County Street Replacement Project
- Tiki Island, Galveston County, TX Road Resurfacing
- Bridge Replacement for two Bridges, Brazoria County, TX
- Texas Ave Resurfacing, Kemah, TX
- City of Sugar Land Constellation Field Minor League Stadium
- Numerous Harris County and Ft Bend MUD Water Treatment Facilities
- Texas No. 444465
- Adjunct Professor at the University of Houston: College of Engineering Technology, Construction Management Department
- Texas Society of ProfessionalEngineers American Society of CivilEngineers
- Past President, ASCE National Deep Foundation Committee.
- Past President, University of Houston Engineering Alumni Organization
- Past Director, Texas Council of Engineering Laboratories